This blog will recount only facts, no opinions. It will provide links to Sarah Palin's activities on a daily basis, and the news reports on those activities. As the Presidential race heats up, the activies of all Presidential candidates will also be detailed here.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Normal schedule returns Sunday

Hi, old and new readers

I've been unable to keep up with Sarah Palin in the news for the past few days because I'm in the process of driving my mother from Yorktown, VA to Burleson, TX. When I get into a hotel room at night I'm either too tired, or, as happened last night when I deliberately stopped extremely early to get caught up, the hotel's internet was down. And this is a big chain - Best Western!

When I get to a hotel tonight, I won't even unpack until I make sure their internet works.

There's been lots of Sarah Palin in the news, and I'll be sharing it all later tonight.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment