This blog will recount only facts, no opinions. It will provide links to Sarah Palin's activities on a daily basis, and the news reports on those activities. As the Presidential race heats up, the activies of all Presidential candidates will also be detailed here.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

About the Sarah Palin Chronicles

Apologies for the dearth of posts recently, I've been travelling and had health issues, and all in all it's not been a good week.

Anyway, for my new subscribers, as well as my old subscribers, I thought I'd explain the direcotin the Sarah Palin Chronicles is taking.

I'm not providing commentary on any of the news articles, or at least not much. This is just a central gathering point of any news articles that mention Palin.

To that end, each post begins with the day's date, to make it easier for researchers to find what they're looking for. This is followed by the news media that is carrying the story.

Then comes the story, complete with link to original source.

The purpose of this blog is to simply track what the media says about Palin - how much of it is mocking her and how much of it is serious news coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment