This blog will recount only facts, no opinions. It will provide links to Sarah Palin's activities on a daily basis, and the news reports on those activities. As the Presidential race heats up, the activies of all Presidential candidates will also be detailed here.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bristol Palin Stays Tight-Lipped About Sarah Palin on ‘The View’

ABC News: Bristol Palin Stays Tight-Lipped About Sarah Palin on ‘The View’
ABC News’ Sheila Marikar (@SheilaYM) reports:

Bristol Palin seems to have heard her mother’s orders loud and clear.

On ABC’s “The View” today, after Barbara Walters asked her point-blank when Sarah Palin is going to announce her intentions for the 2012 race, Bristol stayed tight-lipped.

“That’s up to her when she’s going to announce,” she said.

Last week, at the Pella, Iowa premiere of “The Undefeated,” Palin jokingly scolded her eldest daughter for saying on “Fox & Friends” that the former Alaska governor “definitely” knows if she’ll seek a presidential bid.

"I texted Bristol, I said 'What did you say this morning, honey?,’” she said. "What I told Bristol, too, I said, 'What is talked about on the fishing boat stays on the fishing boat.’”

Bristol has been making the rounds promoting her memoir, “Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far.” On “The View,” she also revealed that she has no intention of following her mother’s path into politics.

“No I don’t,” she said when asked if she as any political aspirations. “I have tons and tons of interests and I’m only 20, I don’t know what God has in store for me yet.”

No comments:

Post a Comment